What do you want next ?

skillshot : allowing players to set enemi caracteristics, with the copyrights, the enemies feel different and are all the same compared to before

I'd like to see occasionally point/click cc on champ which doesn't count as a cc hit, but slows you temporarily. That's something you can't 'dodge' but does impact how you dodge other cc in the game. Add some additional challenge and a little bit more realism to scenarios.

swompy

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see occasionally point/click cc on champ which doesn't count as a cc hit, but slows you temporarily. That's something you can't 'dodge' but does impact how you dodge other cc in the game. Add some additional challenge and a little bit more realism to scenarios.
good idea im working on some other game aswell but thats something i could add

Thanks! I feel like with AA's, particularly with Glacial Augment, they end up slowing you and you can't really dodge aa's. Keep up the great work! I practice every day and keep track of my scores. Here's what I use to track and see my progress. I will probably add in a pivot feature, and add in information like game mode, date, etc., so you can see additional information. (added in pivot style data, etc.) https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmN6ivTIRmqtlZJauDRJLqasqVxFWw?e=gSREdo

Last edited:
i would like to have a "difficulty" section when you get hitted to show what difficulty u was playing
then i can show my friends that i dont play in easy mode :oops:

Three Thoughts:

1) How about adding in a Morg/type ult or Swain, or something similar?? Ziggs covers it somewhat, but those are 'moving ults' where someone is trying to keep you in range of their ult radius.

2) Usually people aren't just trying to dodge stuff (unless they are running away). They are trying to do something (land a skill shot, get turret plates, smite a neutral monster, etc.). How about adding either specific spots you need to get to, or at least landing a skill shot? You can probably re-use a lot of the programming from the skill shot game.

3) Not all skill shots have such a small area. Some have trailing areas, like Sion's Q, where you can't just walk around the very front of the skill shot to avoid it. How about adding in fireballs with "trailing" areas?

Hello, I was trying the abilities of Xer... ejem ejem (Ill call it blue and ball abilities) and I noticed some inconvinients. Its interesting to have this abilities, a diferent type skillshot that require diferent precision.
The problem is that the first version, we had xerath with 2 abilities to kill, so even if it was more difficult to use, there was a way to reach at least diamond. Now with the time cast with the ball abilty, since we just have 1 ability, I find it imposible to reach diamond, didnt even reach gold :(.
I know the time cast is based on Xer.. ejem ejem real ability, but now needs some adjustments, Maybe erase the time cast that disables your movement, or shorten the time cast, or just make able to move while using the abilitie.

Thank U. :D

swompy

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I was trying the abilities of Xer... ejem ejem (Ill call it blue and ball abilities) and I noticed some inconvinients. Its interesting to have this abilities, a diferent type skillshot that require diferent precision.
The problem is that the first version, we had xerath with 2 abilities to kill, so even if it was more difficult to use, there was a way to reach at least diamond. Now with the time cast with the ball abilty, since we just have 1 ability, I find it imposible to reach diamond, didnt even reach gold :(.
I know the time cast is based on Xer.. ejem ejem real ability, but now needs some adjustments, Maybe erase the time cast that disables your movement, or shorten the time cast, or just make able to move while using the abilitie.

Thank U. :D
yeah there will be a big update coming soon fixing that