Sell the game on steam? Or Add mochi ads

I think you devs could make some good money with this game, its a great idea. Tons of pros/streamers (i.e Faker) play minigames to keep their reflexes/brain moving while in queue for a game. You just need a few more streamers to play it and it could become as common of a pregame ritual as checking op.gg

The kid who made Flappy Bird was making crazy money... maybe add mochi ads to a preload section of the game or something? Just a suggestion.

I saw this game on LS stream, lots of viewers were curious.

Just my 2 cents anyway - a few Twitch LOL players do this in queue time and it would explode in popularity.

swompy

Administrator
Staff member
I think you devs could make some good money with this game, its a great idea. Tons of pros/streamers (i.e Faker) play minigames to keep their reflexes/brain moving while in queue for a game. You just need a few more streamers to play it and it could become as common of a pregame ritual as checking op.gg

The kid who made Flappy Bird was making crazy money... maybe add mochi ads to a preload section of the game or something? Just a suggestion.

I saw this game on LS stream, lots of viewers were curious.

Just my 2 cents anyway - a few Twitch LOL players do this in queue time and it would explode in popularity.
and could you send me a clip from the stream where he played it :)