Patch Note Patch 2.1.2

mykon01

Staff member
i think u should get arid of the holding of rightclick...
Its alot harder if u cant hold (like league) and also it encorages people to also practice apm...

pros:
-more depth to the game
-better practice
-harder

cons:
... can't think of any

edit: noticed this might be in the wrong section of the forum but oh well

Last edited:

swompy

Administrator
Staff member
i think u should get arid of the holding of rightclick...
Its alot harder if u cant hold (like league) and also it encorages people to also practice apm...

pros:
-more depth to the game
-better practice
-harder

cons:
... can't think of any

edit: noticed this might be in the wrong section of the forum but oh well
But in LoL you can hold right click (noone does it but you can just tried it out) and shouldnt it be in the game if you can do it in lol becouse maybe some people play with right click hold.

I understand that you learn more by not using it but i am not sure if i should remove it.

What do you think ?

mykon01

Staff member
But in LoL you can hold right click (noone does it but you can just tried it out) and shouldnt it be in the game if you can do it in lol becouse maybe some people play with right click hold.

I understand that you learn more by not using it but i am not sure if i should remove it.

What do you think ?
thats not correct you can not hold in lol... if people do it they are iron4 because honestly the input delay is like 1sec if you are holding it down unlike in this game where you can hold it and its instant!
If the "hold" was like the one in league i woulnt mind because it has a delay of input while holding but the way it is right now its just a big advantage in my opinon :)

great game btw

swompy

Administrator
Staff member
thats not correct you can not hold in lol... if people do it they are iron4 because honestly the input delay is like 1sec if you are holding it down unlike in this game where you can hold it and its instant!
If the "hold" was like the one in league i woulnt mind because it has a delay of input while holding but the way it is right now its just a big advantage in my opinon :)

great game btw
ahh didnt know that i could add input lag aswell ^^

mykon01

Staff member
That and the movement stop "S" button in league works by canceling all previous commands instead of holding the character to a stop, so whenever youre changing the input delay try change the S to a 1 press thing instead of a hold like it is currently