My suggestions to the game

In the future consider adding
1. Different skill shots such as Ezreal Q (smaller but faster), Lux R (bigger but with a delay), Nami Q (a circle in the ground), Ezreal R (bigger but slower) similar to league of legends as it would make the game even better to train dodging and reactions.

2. (This is not that important and it will take time) Improvements to the map and animations to feel smoother

3. Allow us to change characters (for example it would affect the difficulty, by picking them and having a smaller hitbox or picking something like Gragas/Cho'gath that have a larger hitbox)

4. Fullscreen mode, died so many times because I clicked outside of the game.

5. Allow flashing to a lower distance (the one who is the game right now is the max distance, allow us to flash to a shorter distance since it adds more possibilities to the game, similarities to league of legends and sometimes we flash and because we can't choose the range and we die to another one skill shot who was going in the direction on where we flashed)

6. Let us have the option to have a fixed camera (the one that is on the game right now) and a unlocked camera (move the camera only on corners)

Last edited:

swompy

Administrator
Staff member
In the future consider adding
1. Different skill shots such as Ezreal Q (smaller but faster), Lux R (bigger but with a delay), Nami Q (a circle in the ground), Ezreal R (bigger but slower) similar to league of legends as it would make the game even better to train dodging and reactions.

2. (This is not that important and it will take time) Improvements to the map and animations to feel smoother

3. Allow us to change characters (for example it would affect the difficulty, by picking them and having a smaller hitbox or picking something like Gragas/Cho'gath that have a larger hitbox)

4. Fullscreen mode, died so many times because I clicked outside of the game.

5. Allow flashing to a lower distance (the one who is the game right now is the max distance, allow us to flash to a shorter distance since it adds more possibilities to the game, similarities to league of legends and sometimes we flash and because we can't choose the range and we die to another one skill shot who was going in the direction on where we flashed)

6. Let us have the option to have a fixed camera (the one that is on the game right now) and a unlocked camera (move the camera only on corners)
Ty for your Feedback i can agree with that, it will take some time to make these changes but I will try to add them asap.

Ty for your Feedback i can agree with that, it will take some time to make these changes but I will try to add them asap.
Thanks! Take your time to do them!

Consider removing the hold right click, as it makes the game a lot easier and that way you are not training your dodging in league of legends (that is the propose of the game)
The hold right click in League of Legends is unresponsive, almost no one uses it, if anything, turn in a option to allow hold right click or not

mykon01

Staff member
I am thinking when you have the option on you get less points so you have an advantage if you don't use it.
I say just get arid of it all together as making it have less point brings up other problems!
You could also have it there but doesn't actually give you any points so if people use it they are just doing it for fun rather than getting points (kinda like unranked i guess)

swompy

Administrator
Staff member
I say just get arid of it all together as making it have less point brings up other problems!
You could also have it there but doesn't actually give you any points so if people use it they are just doing it for fun rather than getting points (kinda like unranked i guess)
Yeah but maybe people get confused or are mad if the get realy far and it doesnt count