Feed Back on Patch 4.0.1

mykon01

Staff member
Hey, so i have a few critics and my opinion on what you should do in order to "fix" it

I'm fairly certain everyone find 1000 points easy to achieve and 2000 points is also not hard at all, I asked couple people to play the game and in theyr 4th 5th try they can get more than 3000 most of the times!
What I'm suggesting is that instead of having the new abilities come in so early make it like 3000 and 6000 or 2500 and 5000!

Another issue that i think i had mentioned before is that the S key is essentially useless right now! I saw on Reddit some users were asking for it to be implemented so you did, and that's awesome but its not working like its intended (i dont think so anyway)! In league its suppose to stop and cancel all your actions while in here is just a temporary "stop" while you hold the key!

Thats my feed back for the current patch that i would deem "semi important"

Crazy idea for future that i thought id just put here :)
A currency system that u get credits for playing and getting scores e.t.c (allowed you to change/buy skins for the abilities and your character and map e.t.c)

Good Luck the game is going great thus far

swompy

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, so i have a few critics and my opinion on what you should do in order to "fix" it

I'm fairly certain everyone find 1000 points easy to achieve and 2000 points is also not hard at all, I asked couple people to play the game and in theyr 4th 5th try they can get more than 3000 most of the times!
What I'm suggesting is that instead of having the new abilities come in so early make it like 3000 and 6000 or 2500 and 5000!

Another issue that i think i had mentioned before is that the S key is essentially useless right now! I saw on Reddit some users were asking for it to be implemented so you did, and that's awesome but its not working like its intended (i dont think so anyway)! In league its suppose to stop and cancel all your actions while in here is just a temporary "stop" while you hold the key!

Thats my feed back for the current patch that i would deem "semi important"

Crazy idea for future that i thought id just put here :)
A currency system that u get credits for playing and getting scores e.t.c (allowed you to change/buy skins for the abilities and your character and map e.t.c)

Good Luck the game is going great thus far
Ok I will change the s today or tommorow and about the other thing I was thinking about that aswell I will add zed soon and you only can play him when you got like 6000 points but a money systhem is also a good idea. But if I implement a money systhem you should somehow be able to save your game. And thats not that easy but possible.

mykon01

Staff member
Ok I will change the s today or tommorow and about the other thing I was thinking about that aswell I will add zed soon and you only can play him when you got like 6000 points but a money systhem is also a good idea. But if I implement a money systhem you should somehow be able to save your game. And thats not that easy but possible.
yeah i can see how it might be hard! gl

swompy

Administrator
Staff member
hey i am currently adding a shop and new champions do you think you have time to test the beta and find some bugs ?